Monday, June 22, 2009

Washing Powder


I've worked out the list of attributes that a good washing powder needs to make clothes clean.
  • A nice but light fragrance that tells you when something is clean
  • A dash of stain remover to keep the whites whiter and the coloured less multi-coloured
  • An ability to disolve and not just sit in the machine for the whole cycle
  • An ability to protect the clothes from smelling when they've been sitting in a basket waiting to be hung out all day
  • A good price that regularly comes on special

The one I've got at the moment does all this. It's a bit of a miracle wash, particularly with all the wet weather we've had lately. My clothes have been sitting around waiting to get dry a lot lately.

It's taken me a few years to find the washing powder that really works well for me, particularly in my front loader. I don't know if it's me just finally finding the right one, or whether the manufacturers have actually gone out and found what people need in a washing powder and then made their product fit that description.

Now I just have a few more products to get right in my house:
  • a shower cleaner
  • a self-vacuuming vacuum-cleaner
  • something to deal with the dead animal smell in the car
  • and, something to get the kids to do their jobs

That shouldn't be too hard, should it?

No comments:

Post a Comment